If there was a way to describe you and your personality, it might be something like outgoing, fun, happy and all those feel-good words.
But, if there was a way to describe your current situation in, it would be someone walking knee deep in mud.
Whether you just need to a moment of positivity, because you’re tired of negative people or you just like to laugh – you’re in the right place!
Since you’re here right now, something tells me that you’re a person full of passion, happiness, joy, laughter and damn good ideas.
But maybe you…
- Are overwhelmed by the barrage of negativity and hate that has taken over on social media.
- Get tired of the various ways the News tells you how we are all going to die.
- Need help dealing with the negative people in your life and maybe converting them to the positive side of things.
- Feel isolated. You wish more people could relate to being happy. (Your friends are supportive, but don’t quite “get it”).
- Experience frustration because everybody seems to be complaining about something.
- Feel helpless because a situation you’re in may be sucking your good vibes out.
No matter where you are on your journey to be positive you want your life to have a BIGGER impact.
You want to use your joy and happiness towards something that matters, both to you and the world. You’re READY to ditch the negativity and to embrace the joy in life. But you just don’t know how to make that a reality. You feel stuck in the same muck and you feel like there is never a way out. Trust me, my friend, I’ve totally been there.
Now, around these parts, I have a few core beliefs…
- I believe you have the ability to shine that light of positivity that the world tries to force you to put out. Trust me. I’ll show you how to do it.
- I believe you have the power to change the world one person at a time. I’m here to help you do it while having fun and in an unstoppable way.
- I believe you deserve happiness, respect, and love. And I’m determined to give you the tools to create those feelings in every crevice and cranny of your existence.
- If I’m being honest, I also believe that there is nothing that random dancing, cats or glitter can’t solve. #Justsayin.
The bottom line is this: you want to embrace life and… I’m here to help you do that like the amazing superhero you are.
Howdy! My name is Amie Flanagan and I am OBSESSED with teaching people how to stop being negative and becoming more positive!
How did this become my life?
Well, in 2016, I had watched social media go from a place of pictures of cats, food, and babies to something akin to the 1986 Chernobyl Disaster. There were a few things going on in politics, social movements, and the economy that everybody and their brother had an opinion on.
Cue the tiny badly played violins.
I was miserable. Nothing was fun anymore. My anxiety and blood pressure were through the roof. In fact, I dreaded engaging in any kind of conversation with anybody. In fact, I was becoming a bit of a hermit.
So, in September of 2017, I cynically asked my friends on Facebook to post some happy news. My only guideline was that no politics were to be discussed in the comments of the post.
Seriously, I didn’t think such a question could be answered. Heck, I had no idea positivity could be a thing.
But my question quickly became a thing.
Imagine my surprise when my silly little question had more replies than I had ever seen. Then over the course of a few weeks, I thought I would continue asking silly questions like that.
In a matter of a few days, I watched people celebrating with one another on new births, and accomplishments. They encouraged each other. They supported one another. There was a real sense of happiness.
The joy became contagious.
Three weeks later my blood pressure was down, my anxiety was drastically lower, and I actually enjoyed coming back on Facebook.
And soon after I realized the desperate need of joy in our society.
Within three months, in mid-December, I started a group for those who wanted to share in positive thoughts and good-natured laughter.
And now I want to help you find your joy and passion. Through online courses, a blog, a podcast, and a Facebook community, and more, I want to help YOU find your light to shine.
If you’re interested, I specialize in being positive in practical and actionable ways by focusing on three main topics: Bringing positivity and calm to your mental and emotional wellbeing, reminding you to take care of your physical self, and helping you to take control of your physical surroundings.
Before I go, I want to invite you to join my email list community. By signing up (it’s free), you’ll get access to a copy of “LIGHT” Magazine, my resource library, a weekly dose of positivity, and many more awesome things.
You’ll also get invitations to any free webinars I host online. They’re fun!
And hey, thanks for being here. I genuinely appreciate it…and you.