Lacey Drug Company provides a complete package of pharmacy services for our facilities, including intravenous products, pharmaceutical compounds and durable medical equipment.
Our Long Term Care pharmacists become part of the senior living community’s professional team.
We provide special packaging systems that help facility personnel get medications to residents accurately and efficiently.
- OPUS – a single drug cassette system available for use in 14 or 30-day med cycles.
- Medicine-On-Time – a multidose blister card that holds up to 6 medications for cycles up to 31 days
- Bingo – a single dose card system that can hold up to 31 doses. Good for “order on demand” situations
Medication carts are available for each packaging system and are provided to the facilities based on patient population.
We are a CareSuite By QuickMar Partner
At Lacey’s Long Term Care Pharmacy we believe that our customers come first. This is why we are a partner with Care Suite by QuickMar.
This is an electronic medication administration record provided to our facilities. This helps keep our pharmacists and facility staff all on the same page so that our patients remain safe and healthy.
If you are still trying to decide if Lacey’s LTC Pharmacy is right for your facility, please consider the following additional services:
- Quarterly medication inspections at your facility to assist with regulatory compliance
- Quarterly drug regimen reviews to even further ensure our patients’ safety
- Annual flu vaccine provision
- Repackaging services for residents with mandatory mail order or closed HMO pharmacy insurance
- Medical supplies and equipment available
- Incontinence product ordering program
- Lacey’s works to obtain refills from doctors so the facility doesn’t have to.
- Monthly medications refills at routinely scheduled intervals and delivered 3 business days before each new cycle
- Training program for CMAs offered
Lacey’s mission is to provide pharmacy services accurately, efficiently and cost-effectively. We work to provide the best pharmacy care and customer service to every resident every time.