Sometimes a patient may have trouble swallowing a medication. Sometimes the way of taking a medication just doesn’t seem to agree with the patient.
Lacey Drug Company uses various compounding methods to help a patient take their medication in a way that might make it less burdensome.
Here are some of the methods we use to make taking medication more tolerable for some patients:
· Capsules – Extended-Release Formulations
· Dauber Bottle – Ideal for Liquid Preparations
· Emollient Cream – Helpful For Dermatological Conditions
· Eye and Ear Medications
· Gummy Gels – Chewable Forms Are Great With Kids
· Inhalation Devices
· Injectable Medications
· Lip Balm Applicators – Super For “Spot” Application
· Lollipops – Convenient Dosage Form For Extended Delivery and Local Effect
· Ophthalmic Preparations
· Oral Syringes – Improve Dosing Accuracy
· Popsicles – Great Alternative, Especially During Summer
· Rapid Dissolve Tablets
· Tablet Triturates
· Transdermal Gel, Cream and Stick – Great Alternative to Oral Forms
· Troches – “Lozenges” That Dissolve In the Mouth
These methods help our patients remain healthy!